Qeosereais Cave

You want to talk about your dungeon and your character? Please feel free to create a topic.
QeoSereai

Qeosereais Cave

Postby QeoSereai » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Qeosereais-cave-01.JPG
Qeosereais-cave-01.JPG (28.11 KiB) Viewed 2734 times

Deep in the woods, at a small mountain you find a small cave entrance. A smell of roasted meat touches your nose, and you can hear some unidentified sounds from inside.
Dont forget to check the quests tab to get the related quests.

If you are below Level 20 i strongly recommend to use easy difficulty.

Dungeon Link: http://www.dungeonraider.net/8651

Dungeon Level: 24
Population: 26 (LvL 24 Mainchar, LvL 23,24 Henchmen, LvL 22 Minions)
Loot Level: 20 - 24 + 2 (feat)
Lootable Objects: 53
Max Lock Level: 5
Trap Level: 10,10,10,10 (one is on a hidden pressure plate, which needs spot 24 due to dungeon level)

Quests: Location quest, followed by Elimination, Retrieval, Exploration, Raid and Find Person (gold rewards each, exploration and raid have a weapon reward aswell), after Elimination theres a followup Quest leading to my wifes dungeon. After Retrieval, Raid, Find Person and Exploration you get followupquests leading to friends dungeons. After Find Person theres a assassination quest aswell, with gold and weapon reward.
Raid Quest for the Shrine to the Pantheon of Stars with gold and Weapon reward.

My Facebook name is Karlheinz Freundehasser, avatar picture is a wolf. If you lack the skill to find my dungeon you might send me a fb friend request, then I can invite you to it.
Last edited by QeoSereai on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 29 times in total.

QeoSereai

Re: Qeosereais Cave

Postby QeoSereai » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 am

Finally dungeon LvL 20 :) to celebrate this, Treasure chest boost is active whole day :D.

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:08 am

Congratulations ;) Already level 20 ... xD

QeoSereai

Postby QeoSereai » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:59 am

Thx, i can say it was hard work, but I had the fortune my wife is playing aswell, so I had some daily visits + a good loot level and made many ingame friends from the start to boost it.

QeoSereai

Postby QeoSereai » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:03 am

QeoSereai is now level 20 aswell, so lootlevel is 20 + 2 now in whole dungeon. To celebrate this 125% xp boost is active whole day :D.

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Moshu-X » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:05 pm

You guys level up too fast lol

QeoSereai

Postby QeoSereai » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:50 am

Well, I have to say I am an excessive player if a game is fun and challenging, so its clear hard play gives hard credit.

My wife for example started with me, but as shes more a casual player shes LvL 13 now, and her dungeon level 19 comes from my daily visits and from linking my dungeon with hers, which furthermore is linked in some dungeons too. I have run her dungeon for 10 - 15 times a day sometimes.

So yes, Damodread and me seem to level hard, but its a hard gameplay too. And our dungeon level 20 comes from making our dungeons the most attractive due to lootlevel and objects, aswell as making many potential visitors.

I think the time vs lvl is ok for the casual player, dont judge it from two hardcore addicted ones :D.

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Moshu-X » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:36 am

Yes I know ;) But I'm afraid the true hardcore players get bored when there are no more levels to gain and the next chapter would only come out in a month or more ... luckily you still get exp for your dungeons, so you'll get a head start for chapter 2 ;) There'll be more things to do for the Elite levels too (guild, ressources hunting, crafting, guild territory/ castle to defend ? ...)

QeoSereai

Postby QeoSereai » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:49 pm

As i find more dungeons more or less daily i don´t think i´ll get bored so fast ;). If I find a dungeon I like I try to friend the player and then support him with visits, linking quests asf. so theres still something to do. And my multiclass level is long time not 20 yet so theres still something to do for me.

Plus adding new Items to my dungeon costs me 40k gold + the Item to keep my lootlevel, so I still have to play a lot only to stock my dungeon further :D

Damodread

Postby Damodread » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:17 pm

I have a few things to work on as well my multies are at lvl 16,15 and 14 so unless I decide to rush it, it should take me a few weeks to max out. Also there is always achievements to work on. Ill probably find few active low level DM's and power level them to level 15+. I'm running Q's dungeon (on hard mode) almost exclusively atm, and If I keep doing that he can insta level to DM 40 the moment the next chapter is released. And I don't think I want to do all the work for him:)
The raven stronghold: http://www.dungeonraider.net/7488
Dungeon Location: Ellon-Eastern Aegan Imperia - Gilmithrie Hills[7,6]

Return to “Present Your Dungeon”