Freezing Dungeon

Something doesn't seem right? Found a bug? post it here and I'll try and resolve it asap.
Akuda

Freezing Dungeon

Postby Akuda » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:42 pm

I went into Merlinmld's dungeon and killed about 1/2-3/4 of the defenders, but then when I crossed a tile occupied by the character in need of rescue, everything froze.

The screencap didn't pick up my mouse, but it's hovering right over my rogue and it's still the arrow, not the finger. I can't click on anything in the dungeon, whether it's a character, an item, or the next turn button. I can switch from character to character by clicking their icons in the bottom left, but all it does is highlight the character. The action options do not come up, I can't take another turn, and I have to exit to town and abandon all XP and items.

Tried again today, there was no rescue character, but same thing happened on the same tile:

Again, there is nothing I can do. The next turn button cannot be pressed, the characters cannot take any action, and the potions I used getting to that point was wasted gold I didn't earn back.

I really wish there was an option to exit dungeons early for a reduced amount of XP so we don't lose everything when something like this happens.

Aragon Drako

Re: Freezing Dungeon

Postby Aragon Drako » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 pm

the tile you step on is occupied by a non pc character.
you raid the dungeon on your own.
if you see on your daily quests you will find the dungeon propably on a rescue . happened to me a lot of times until i understood why. just keep of the certain tile.

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: Freezing Dungeon

Postby Moshu-X » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:12 am

I've tried fixing this, let me know if it is still happening. It was due to a contextual message said by a dead character, in the case of this dungeon, a message was being fired by the dead merlinmld npc which just blocked the game.

Return to “Bugs”