Double plat for spell timer click

Something doesn't seem right? Found a bug? post it here and I'll try and resolve it asap.
Marceleah

Double plat for spell timer click

Postby Marceleah » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 pm

It has been happening occasionally, but I wasn't 100% sure before. My 2 henchmen leveled, and I learned my next spell for my lvl 12 Primabolt (FA regen). I checked my plat total, then clicked the timer on the spell being learned (showed 7 plat to insta-learn). My plat total lowered by 7, and the spell displayed as learned. I unchecked essence of wolf spell so I could memorize the new one. When I went to check the new spell to memorize, nothing happened. I refreshed the game, and it showed the spell was still being learned, and needed another 7 plat to insta-learn. The first 7 plat spent was still spent according to my total plat. I clicked it to do so. Again, it displayed as learned, but now I could click it to memorize it.

No idea , how many times this has happened to me, but I am thinking quite a few on spells since the timers have grown over a few minutes. I can't confirm if it has happened on skills.

StewieDoo

Re: Double plat for spell timer click

Postby StewieDoo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:35 pm

I have been trying to isolate this bug too, my findings are if you use the plat when it's already been training, then it completes, but when you reload the character screen, there is still some time left.

If you start a new one though, and press the complete with plat almost straight away,then reload the sheet, it's either completed, or only has a minute or so left.

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: Double plat for spell timer click

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 am

I tried fixing this, do let me know if it is working whenever you speed up training ;)

Return to “Bugs”