Weird Daily Quests

Something doesn't seem right? Found a bug? post it here and I'll try and resolve it asap.
Moshu-X
Site Admin

Re: Weird Daily Quests

Postby Moshu-X » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:32 pm

I still can't figure out this. It only happens during daily quests right ?

Rutha

Postby Rutha » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm afraid not. I can't give you more info now as I can't remember, but what I do remember is that it has also happened elsewhere. Maybe a mine but not sure. I'll post when it next happens. Also, it has happened to other players, I remember seeing an in-dungeon comment on this.

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:26 pm

When it happens again could you tell what the last actions you did? What other dungeons you visited, if you have crafted, looted anything, did any missions etc ... all info could be helpful.

Rutha

Postby Rutha » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Just now, Arena, any area. Last action: placed a crafted necklace at the market for sale. Re-started the game, no change. Went to dailies, same problem. Removed the necklace, no change. Went to a regular dungeon, same problem.
Before placing necklace at market I was equipping/un-equipping stuff and selling it at the shop.
So finally I cleared the cache. No problems after that at the Arena, but the problem persists at the daily missions.
Also, I've noticed something else: I accepted a Daily Mission but did not go to the dungeon immediately because I needed AP (got some from friends). I then tried to go to the dungeon through the Quests interface. But although the Quests icon (City, top left) was highlighted, the dungeon in question wasn't listed as it should have been.
So there's definitely a problem w/ the dailies but also w/ the arena. And I'm not sure it has anything to do w/ placing a crafted item at the market. Very weird...

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:07 pm

I've just did a daily quest with no issue. It could be linked to your account and to some others, I'll have to check your account, I'll let you know if i find anything ;)

Moshu-X
Site Admin

Postby Moshu-X » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:07 pm

I observed an occurence of the bug. It happened just after the 20 action points added every 40minutes. There is an issue with the timer in game being out of sync with the server, so you are going to a dungeon without enough AP (even though on screen you can see that there is enough but actually not). Usually a screen refresh could do the job and normally no AP is really used since you didn't have the AP in real. Hope you understand and it is your case. I've made a quick fix and will update the game on Monday together with some goodies (and a nerf or two sorry) ;)

Return to “Bugs”